Is your company is seeking to:
- Expand its business through an acquisition?
- Lock in your success through a sale?
- Merge with another company?
At Newburn Law, we have the experience and expertise to complete your transaction and maximize your company's value. Our team has successfully completed over $20 billion in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures covering 20 industries in 11 countries. Some of these deals include:
- $80,000 acquisition of an LA-based CrossFit gym
- $7 million disposition of rail facility in Colorado
- $15 million purchase of crude and produced water gathering assets from DJ Basin midstream company
- $15 million joint venture on salt water disposal assets
- $10 million private sale of trucking company to public company
- $110 million private purchase of public midstream assets
- $525,000 sale of MMA Gym
We take a hands-on approach to M&A negotiations, guiding your business every step of the way. This involves:
- Taking the time to understand your business and your goals
- Understanding the business you are acquiring, merging with, or selling to
- Analyzing and explain the risks involved, ensuring you only take on the risks you want
- Helping you receive the benefits of what you bargain for
Our team of attorneys has been consistently recognized by our clients as among the best M&A attorneys around.
Give us an opportunity and you will see why.
Relevant Newburn Law Articles
Checklist Before Purchasing a Business
Asset Purchase v. Entity Purchase
What is Indemnification? (And Why You Should Care)
Working Capital Adjustments in M&A Transactions
How to Develop an Acquisition Strategy
Indemnification Clauses in M&A Agreements
Best Practices of Cybersecurity and Data Privacy in M&A Transactions
The Art of the Leveraged Buyout
Structuring M&A Deals Around Tax Implications
IP Allocation and Assignment in Transactions
How to Sell a Small Business in Colorado