Newburn Law uses its extensive experience with complex corporate financing structures and financial products to help our clients with all corporate finance matters, including:
- Determining the best capital structure for your business
- Receiving a cash infusion from a new equity partner or investor
- Securing a bank loan backed by your inventory or equipment
- Looking to raise capital from family and friends for a new venture
- Applying for Small Business Administration Loans
- Planning on a billion-dollar IPO
No matter what corporate finance matter you are seeking advice for, we have the knowledge you need to negotiate and consummate debt and equity financings.
We guide our clients from initial discussions on financing, to the initial term sheet, to cash in your account.
With decades of experience, our clients have secured dozens of equity and debt financings worth over $14 billion. Our proficiency with corporate finance matters will ensure you receive the proper counsel to meet your financial needs.
Contact us today to get started!