Newburn Law attorneys understand the complexities that can surround businesses in the cannabis industry. With regulations constantly changing, different rules applying to different elements of the cannabis supply change, we recognize that you need a legal team to understands your unique needs.
We help our clients:
- Understand the rules and regulations that apply to them.
- Form entities.
- Obtain all required licenses.
- Help with all employment matters.
- Raise capital and secure funding.
- Complete all due diligence.
- Assist with all M&A matters.
- Negotiate deals.
- Explain all state and federal tax laws that apply to their businesses.
- Protect IP.
- Create the best corporate governance for their businesses.
The cannabis industry in Colorado is rapidly evolving. Whether you are looking to start a cannabis business or are searching for legal counsel to help you ensure your business is compliant with cannabis regulations, we can guide you through any legal or business question you might have.
Protect your business, IP, and assets by ensuring you know what rules apply to you. We are here to help you maximize your business potential.
Contact us today to discuss your needs!
Relevant Newburn Law Articles
Setting up a cannabis business in Colorado
New Colorado marijuana laws effective 2021
Picking the Right Corporate Structure for Your Cannabis Business
Section 280E and the Cannabis Industry
Trademark Infringement in the Cannabis Industry: WM. Wrigley Jr. Company v. Terphogz, LLC
Navigating the Licensing and Permitting Process in Colorado
Status of the MORE Act and the CME Act
Federal Cannabis Legislation Updates - October 2022
What California's Cannabis Law on Interstate Commerce Means for Your Business