Every company must decide what type of entity to be in order to operate.
- Should you establish a limited liability or make an S-corp. election?
- Do you need to be a C-corp to attract investors?
- Should you file in your own state or follow the corporate herd and form in Delaware?
- What agreements do you need to effectuate the entity formation?
Despite the standardized approach that many legal services claim, there are no “one-size-fits-all” approaches to forming a company.
At Newburn Law, our attorneys have formed nearly every type of company possible in numerous states and countries. We take the time to:
- Understand your unique business needs.
- Analyze the various options available to you.
- Recommend the most advantageous corporation form and state for your company.
No matter what type of entity you are or which state you decide to form in, we ensure your entity is prepared to handle any future issues that may arise. We help our clients understand:
- Complex corporate governance requirements
- Creative transfer restrictions
- Special tax and income allocations
- Membership interests or shareholders' interests
Whatever you distinctive need may be, we have seen it and can craft the customized documents your business requires.
Contact us today to get started!