Our attorneys at Newburn Law are committed to helping non-profits thrive in often complex legal situations.
We answer all questions and guide both individuals and entities with all things legal when forming and maintaining non-profit organizations. This includes:
- Non-profit formation
- Establishing Tax-Exempt Status with the IRS
- Navigating state non-profit laws
- Providing guidance on all operational issues
- Helping build teams of board of directors, employees, and volunteers
- Governance Issues
- Contracting with independent contractors to avoid employment concerns
- State and Federal Regulatory Compliance
- Maintaining Exempt Status
- Tax Law Compliance
Non-profits need to focus on their mission while being guided to ensure they stay compliant with all federal and state laws surrounding non-profits.
We work closely with officers, directors, and management to ensure to you have legal documents in place that are tailored to your specific needs.
Whether you are just starting your non-profit as an individual or are planning on creating a non-profit within your currently existing entity, contact us today to learn how we can help you with your non-profit legal-related matters.